CCC Plastics produces a full range of colorants designed specifically to provide a cost effective solution to meet both color and performance needs.
Color masterbatch consists of a resin carrier compounded with high loading of pigments and can be supplied with endless combinations of effects that can be achieved using standard organic, inorganic and specialty pigments.
Many factors affect color and the matching process including: resins, additives, end use application, part thickness, opacity, lighting conditions, usage environment, regulatory compliance and processing conditions. Examples Incude:
- Heavy Metal Free (CONEG) Colorants
- Heavy Metal Colorants
- FDA Compliant, HPB Non Objection Status and Proposition 65
- Multi-Functional and UV Stabilized Packages
- Special Effect Colorants including pearlescents, fluorescents, phosphorescents and metallics
- Custom Matched Colours
- Single Pigment Dispersions
- Multiple carriers: PE, PP, PS, PVC, EVA
Our state of the art equipment provides superior dispersion characteristics to ensure optimum performance in color strength and tone. In addition, colorant and additive combination products are custom designed for those applications that require additional performance characteristics. This could include, but is not limited to, process aids, slips and UV's.
Masterbatch Cost of Use Calculator
All costs entered must be in the unit of weight measure