An extensive range of standard and custom additive concentrates to meet most processing and performance characteristics for a wide range of thermoplastic polymers.
- Light Stabilizers (HALS and UV Absorbers (UV) – to protect the base resin from the effects of sunlight, which extends the life of your final product
- Fluoropolymer Process Aids (PPA) – addition of a processing aid will improve processing by offering faster rates, elimination of melt fracture and reduction of die lip buildup
- Antioxidants (AO) – protects the base resin from the effects of processing and long term heat exposure
- Silica, Talc and Specialty Antiblocks (AB) – this agent modifies the surface of a product to prevent it from sticking to itself or another surface.
- Oleamide (fast bloom) and Erucamide (slow bloom) Slip Agents – film products typically use slip agents to reduce friction. The slip agent provides an internal lubricant that blooms to the surface which provides the necessary lubricity to reduce the friction.
- Antistats (AS) – antistatic agents work to dissipate static charge by blooming to the surface and attracting a layer of moisture. The moisture dissipates the static charge.
- Mineral fillers – addition of a mineral reinforced concentrate to a film extrusion process, can result in increased output rate, increased LLDPE bubble stability, improved bag stacking and sealing, and improved printing characteristics
- Purge and Shutdown Compounds
- Optical brighteners
- Combination additive masterbatches specific to performance requirements (Slip Antiblock, UV AO MB, etc)
- Multiple carriers: PE, PP, PS, EVA