CCC at the REMTECH symposium
Tuesday 27th January, 2015
REMTECH is the premier remediation technology transfer event for environmental professionals, encompassing the latest innovations in soil and groundwater remediation. At CCC we know that, to remain the leader in our markets, we always have be on top of “what’s going on”, including any new technologies that could be of interest to our valued customers. We assisted the REMTECH symposium in Banff in the Fall of 2014, where it was a great opportunity for us to meet with the people in the industry and to learn about the latest trends. Considerable work is conducted in the field of contamination remediation and industrial pollutant treatments, and CCC supplies the products for this industry. Please contact CCC for soil and groundwater remediation solutions.
REMTECH is an annual event requiring our presence. Please take a look at the REMTECH webpage for more information. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you in 2015.
Keep Reading >
Our Leduc operations are expanding!
Tuesday 2nd December, 2014
At CCC, we are growing and improving. We are celebrating our success with even better infrastructure at our Leduc facility:
- In order to better serve our customers and deliver products in a faster and more efficient manner, we have added 5 rail size storage tanks (increased from 1 tank) for a total of 6. Now, our railcars are arriving more often and we are able to store more material (25,000 gallons storage capacity outside). This allows us to increase productivity, speed of delivery and availability of product in Western Canada.
- We have 2 new truck bays, for incoming and outgoing bulk. Customers may provide their own products for Leduc to blend on their behalf, or customers may purchase CCC products for a blend. A Non-Disclosure Agreement is signed to ensure the exclusivity of our customers' special formulae. There is more room now as we have added to our infrastructure a new 30,000 sq. ft. non-flammable warehouse. This is in addition to our 40,000 sq. ft. flammable warehouse and production facility. We have improved flammable warehouse racking in order to store even more flammable material, provide more efficient service and result in shorter lead-times. Now, we are able to blend faster and more efficiently.
- We have improved the speed of our service by having 2 tankers that can work at the same time (compared to 1 truck unloading before).
- In 2014, our staff at the Leduc facility grew as we have hired 2 more blenders (for a total of 6 blenders) and an additional forklift driver.
- In 2015, we will expand our Leduc lab and add more blending capacity. There will be also an office expansion.
CCC Delta Site
Tuesday 4th November, 2014
The Delta Site has an experienced local team that can manage and meet your warehouse needs in our 17,000 sq. ft. chemical warehouse, 6,000 sq. ft. chemical packaging and bulk storage area and 18,000 sq. ft. of flammable solvent blending/packaging and bulk storage areas. We are continuing to transition and focus our attention on key areas such as Mining, Water Treatment and chemical storage/blending while keeping a keen eye on our industrial solvent business.
To support this direction, we are currently conducting engineering reviews to upgrade the infrastructure of CCC Delta’s bulk rail and storage capabilities to meet key Sales opportunities and initiatives. Not only are we a distributor, but we can provide our customers with Logistic Services as well - custom blending, inventory management and delivery - a dynamic and exciting service that we can offer. This adds value and experience in training to our employees, broadens our scope and reaches into the marketplace, giving our customers the peace of mind that we will deliver quality and experience, as well as manage their risk through our EH&S programs and safeguards.