Our Leduc operations are expanding!
Tuesday 2nd December, 2014
At CCC, we are growing and improving. We are celebrating our success with even better infrastructure at our Leduc facility:
- In order to better serve our customers and deliver products in a faster and more efficient manner, we have added 5 rail size storage tanks (increased from 1 tank) for a total of 6. Now, our railcars are arriving more often and we are able to store more material (25,000 gallons storage capacity outside). This allows us to increase productivity, speed of delivery and availability of product in Western Canada.
- We have 2 new truck bays, for incoming and outgoing bulk. Customers may provide their own products for Leduc to blend on their behalf, or customers may purchase CCC products for a blend. A Non-Disclosure Agreement is signed to ensure the exclusivity of our customers' special formulae. There is more room now as we have added to our infrastructure a new 30,000 sq. ft. non-flammable warehouse. This is in addition to our 40,000 sq. ft. flammable warehouse and production facility. We have improved flammable warehouse racking in order to store even more flammable material, provide more efficient service and result in shorter lead-times. Now, we are able to blend faster and more efficiently.
- We have improved the speed of our service by having 2 tankers that can work at the same time (compared to 1 truck unloading before).
- In 2014, our staff at the Leduc facility grew as we have hired 2 more blenders (for a total of 6 blenders) and an additional forklift driver.
- In 2015, we will expand our Leduc lab and add more blending capacity. There will be also an office expansion.